Blog design and digital scrapbooking elements created by Adori Graphics »

Thursday, May 10, 2012

Valentines day in May

I know this is going backward a few months, however I thought it would be nice to show everyone that invitations and cupcake toppers aren't just for parties! When Valentines day rolled around this past year I struggled to find something cute and unique for my kids to share with their class as valentines. So of course I turned to PINTEREST ... That website is my go to for everything! I'm in love I tell ya! Anyways after looking for days I found a few ideas I thought I would make my own....

For my son I found this a perfect fit! I ran to Michael's and bought a few mustache chocolate molds and made mustaches for everyone. Then I used a picture that my sister in law took You can see her handy work here and converted it into a small card. I then cut two small slits into the card just big enough for the stick to fit threw. Added a cute slogan and I was done!


You can order your unique valentines from Little Stitches, they are printed on a 4x6 photo card and can be as unique as you are!


My daughter was next. She's a little DIVA so she was a little harder to impress. LOL I had her planned out for weeks before Valentines day even came around. So when my SIL was taking pictures I asked her to pose my daughter this way... I think at the time she thought I was nuts! LOL. But it worked! I found the perfect sized round sucker to with my toppers that I had stuck into the card. Once again these are a 4x6 photo card with a slit cut to hold the sucker.

See cupcake toppers aren't just for cupcakes!!



Now go fourth an be crafty my friends!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Free blog design by Adori Graphics using the Carefree Summer digiscrapping kit by Adorible Digital Designs